Monday, September 22, 2008

Peter B. @ Thanksgiving Point


Saturday evening I got to see Peter Breinholt's season ending concert at Thanksgiving Point with Karen and Darren. It was a really fun concert with lots of variety. Ryan Shupe and 2 of his band members were there and performed one of their new cd tracks. I was greatly impressed with the gardens having never seen them before. I must go back some time and take more time to explore. I can't begin to imagine how much money must go into such extensive landscaping. It's mind boggling. I think I'll try to make an annual event to catch Peter's last show. The only thing lacking this time was Nancy Hanson. She had another engagement.

Suzanne asked about Eva Cassidy's new cd "Somewhere". It lived up to its billing. In other words great! It's hard to believe her family, friends and record company keep coming up with new quality, material. It was a very good purchase. Next review: Kathy Mattea.










2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Very pretty. I've been to Thanksgiving Point a few times and don't recall seeing those gardens. I guess I will have to go back.

Sandy Brunson said...

I do love the Thanksgiving Point venue. It's a good time. I'm sorry I missed it especially since I don't think I'm going to make the RSRB concert here in Denver in a few weeks.